Caramel Anz's goal is to bring you the highest quality of fashion jewelry. Like with any other special treasure, you should take good care of your jewelry to protect it and keep it in a safe place when you are not wearing it to prolong the life of your treasured talismans.
We will provide polish cloth in every order you placed to care for your jewelry <3
Other tips for caring for your jewelry
To minimize scratches and other damages.
1. Salt in sweat interacts with the metal found in jewelry, which can cause a reaction to the jewelry.
2. Avoid exposing the jewelry to household chemicals when cleaning with bleach or ammonia, or when swimming in chlorinated water, as these chemicals can cause damage over time.
3. When washing your hand, it is best to remove jewelry. Some chemicals found in the soap can also affect jewelry over time.
4. Never go swimming wearing your jewelry, as chlorine in swimming pools can cause damage to all metals and will erode gold jewelry.
Avoid wearing while cleaning, gardening, or performing sports activities.
5. Store your jewelry in a soft lined box or pouch with an anti-tarnish strip. Try to keep pieces apart so they do not rub against one another.