Return & Refund
Caramel Anz offers a 14 days return policy. You may return your item up to 14 days after it has been delivered. If 14 days have passed since your jewelry was delivered, unfortunately, we cannot offer you a refund or exchange. Please note that items marked as Final Sale cannot be returned. All items purchased on sale or with a coupon code are final sale (excludes items purchased with the email signup coupon code).
We will notify you once we have received and inspected your return item. We will then let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you will be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
The customer is responsible for all shipping costs unless the item is damaged or we made a mistake.
In the interest of health and hygiene, we do not accept returns or exchanges on pierced earrings or body jewelry. This policy is enabled for the protection and health of the customer. By purchasing these items you accept the sale is final.
Please read and understand the full product description carefully before placing your order to ensure your order is in the correct gauge, size, length, and material. The buyer is fully responsible for making sure the item is suitable and checking for potential metal sensitivities or allergies before purchasing any of our products.
Returned items must comply with our returns policy:
- Items must be returned unworn, undamaged, and unused with all tags attached and the original packaging included.
Please be careful when trying on the purchased item and return them in the same condition you received them. Any returns that do not meet our policy will not be accepted.
The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have. Once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item. Please contact our customer service for more details and instructions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Oxidation is a natural occurrence with base metal jewelry (copper, brass, bronze, alloy, etc.). We cannot take return with items based on this.
It is best to take off jewelry before swimming, showering, sweating, applying lotions or perfumes, etc. in order to keep your pieces looking shiny for as long as possible. If your piece does tarnish, you can use a polishing cloth to shine it up again.
We do our very best to make sure your item is secure. However, if your item arrived damaged, please contact us with a photo of the damaged piece.
How To Return Your Item
1. Contact us with your reason for the return/refund.
2. If the items are not as described, defective, broken, or missing parts please send a photo of the item.
3. Please send a receipt or proof of your purchase.
4. Please do not send your purchased item back to the manufacturer. We will instruct you on where to send the product(s).
5. Once we have received your email, we will determine if a return is applicable and notify you of the next steps.
6. If your request of returning purchased items or a refund is approved, your refund will be processed after we have received the returned item. A credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or the original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Caramel Anz reserves the right to deny unreasonable returns or exchanges.